Serves 2 – 4 people
- 1 lb Fresh Ahi Tuna (diced)
- 1 cup English Cucumber (diced)
- 1/4 cup Green Onion (sliced)
- 1/4 cup Red Onion (diced)
- 2 tbsp. Fresh Cilantro (chopped)
- 4 cups Steamed Sticky Rice
- 3 tbsp. Sesame Oil
- 2 tbsp. Lite Soy Sauce
- 1 Fresh Lime (juiced)
- 1 tsp. Fresh Garlic (minced)
- 2 tsp. Toasted Sesame Seeds
- 1 tbsp. Ghost Scream Chili Garlic Paste
- Whisk together the Sesame oil, Soy Sauce, Lime juice, Sesame Seeds, Garlic and Ghost Scream Chili Garlic Paste. Combine the Ahi Tuna, Cucumber, Green Onion, Red Onion and Fresh Cilantro, in a chilled bowl.
- Mix the diced Ahi and ingredients with the dressing.
- Serve over Steamed Sticky Rice.