Serves 2 – 4 people
- 2-4 tbsp Ghost Scream Chili Garlic Jam
- 4-8 Chicken Thighs or Breasts
- 1 Large Yellow Onion, diced
- 4 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 2 cups Orange Juice
- 1 cup Lite Soy Sauce
- 1 cup Water
- ¼ cup Roasted Cashews
- ½ Navel Orange, sliced in quarter wedges
- ¼ cup Green Onions, thinly sliced
- Optional: 1 Bunch Broccoli/Broccolini, steamed
- Brown the chicken skin side down in a sauté pan over medium–low heat until the skin is golden brown and crispy.
- Then flip the chicken over. Brush the Ghost Scream Chili Garlic Jam on to the crispy chicken skin.
- Add diced yellow onion into the pan and cook until caramelized then add the minced garlic.
- Cook for another 2 min.
- Deglaze the pan with the orange juice and soy sauce, reduce by half.
- Add water and then reduce by 2/3rds until the sauce becomes a thick and the chicken is fully cooked.
- Enjoy with Eyes Wide Open